From Drummond House Plans Wiki

Revision as of 13:40, 7 August 2009 by Admin (Talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Current revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

A baffle is an object placed in an appliance to change the direction of, or retard the flow of air, gas-air mixtures of flue gases.

Personal tools